The road trip is a Summer staple, and the freedom from routine life is always welcome, but often hair and skin care suffer on the trip. Hotels, rest stops, limited packing space, and general travel time constraints can make it difficult to keep up usual beauty habits.
Here’s my quick list of 5 Road Trip Beauty Cheats:
1) Baby Wipes- great for in the car Cheetos finger clean up, and in a pinch good for using as makeup remover or if you don’t have time to shower.
2) Hair Ties- just believe me, you never want to be without one, even if your hair is short.
3) Tinted Moisturizer WITH SPF- yeah, you’re spending a lot of time in the car, which feels like you’re inside, except you’re not, always protect your skin, and using a tinted moisturizer with SPF will mean that you look great and all those road trip selfies too.
4) Body Oil- no matter how careful you are you probably going to get a sunburn, or a mild scrape while hiking, or dry skin from Beach water or pools, body oil will be your friend.
5) WATER- I can’t stress this one enough. Proper hydration is key to Beauty. If you are under hydrated then your body isn’t taking care of itself as well as it should. Soda, and milkshakes, and Margaritas by the pool all decrease your hydration level. Make sure you drink enough water. If you’re not sure if you drink enough, drink more.
One thought on “Road Trip Beauty”
Thank you for the tips.